CAUSES OF LARGE PORES
Well Most often, its genetic to have a large pores. Other then that it is due to oily skin, since excess oil sits around the skin’s pores, making them appear large. Oily and unclean skin can also cause oils to settle around the pores, making them appear larger.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic, citric and malice acids as well as vitamins, enzymes, mineral salts and amino acids. As an antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal agent, it helps to treat acne, pimples, large pores, dandruff, weak hair and weight issues.
HOW TO USE
- Using a small cotton ball, take a blow add few drops of water and apple cider vinegar and then apply on the affected areas or whole face as per your needs.
- Leave it to dry completely.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process daily.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN PLEASE ADD MORE WATER TO GET RID OF ANY IRRITATION.
2. ICE CUBE
Ice cube of of the cheapest methods which works quite effectively and Refresh the face, Fight acne and blemishes, Improve blood circulation and give the skin a healthy complexion.
HOW TO USE
- First, cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Wrap one or two ice cubes on any other kind of soft cloth.
- Then apply it to the face.
- Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
- Move the ice gently using circular movements. Go up along the chin and the jaw line, up the cheeks, and along the forehead and nose.
- Finish with toner, acne treatment or moisturizer.
- PLEASE NOTE: AVOID USING IT UNDER YOUR EYES WHICH CAN CAUSE DRYNESS. DO NOT OVER DO IT, IT CAN CAUSE SKIN PROBLEM.