PRODUCT TO USE
- Since the type is sensitive, normal to dry skin. i recommend using natural products for shaving, using coconut oil would suit every skin type since its natural in nature.
- Women’s razors come with a rounded head and a curved handle that are made to help you access those trickier spots behind your knees and around your ankles.
- While these razors can be more expensive, they often have built in moisturizers or lubricants, such as vitamin E, that are great if you have sensitive skin.
- EXFOLIATE first of all exfoliate the area that you want to shave because exfoliating is the only way to get that smooth and softer skin.
- Liberally apply SHAVING CREAM\COCONUT OIL with your hands, making sure it’s fully covering the area that you want to shave.
BEST TIME TO SHAVE
- Shave at the end of your shower. The warm water of your shower softens the area of hair and opens your follicles, which makes shaving easier. Shave after the skin exposed to the water of your shower for about 10-15 minutes
- Shaving at night will leave your skin smoother. As you sleep, the area you have shaved will swell slightly, which can make hair retreat back into its follicles.